Saturday, July 2, 2011

What I’m looking at Today


I haven’t had much time to sit down and rest today. We are gearing up for the rest of the holiday weekend and are looking forward to some family visiting. Now it is afternoon, it’s getting cloudy (please rain, pretty please!) and I’m nursing a baby – so I have to sit down for a few minutes.
Here is what I’m looking at…

Vintage Chica: this was my first time to her site, which I jumped to from somewhere else. I love the look of her blog and liked the gardening section a great deal. Her discussion of swiss chard reminded me of what is growing in my garden and the pork chops with swiss chard that I made last week. I tossed the chard with truffle oil, lightly seasoned the chops and baked them together. It was easy and super good. (and made me smile because I’m starting to get to harvest things out of my garden.)

Anthropologie: love this tank! I’m not really in the market for new clothes right now, but I like to “window-shop”. This would be perfect for the hot weather we are having right now. 

So would this:


And a little of this:

I can dream can't I??

No comments: