Saturday, October 2, 2010

31 Days...


I check up on a few blogs from time to time, and recently I came across a blog called Remodeling this Life.  I found out that during the month of October she and several other bloggers are doing a 31 day challenge/focus. They have each picked a topic and will be blogging about that every day in October. It will be fun to check out their postings and follow along.  Here is a list of the bloggers:
31 Days to an Inspired Table :: My First Kitchen
31 Days to a Less Messy Nest :: Nesting Place
31 Days of Living Simply :: Remodeling This Life
31 Days of Autumn Bliss :: The Inspired Room
31 Days to More. . .With Less :: Beauty and Bedlam
31 Days to a Better Photo :: My 3 Boybarians
31 Days to Stress Free Entertaining :: Reluctant Entertainer
31 Days of Grace :: Chatting at the Sky

I would like to say that I will be participating in blogging every day in October too, but I cannot commit to that (I mean I’ve already missed day 1!). Posting more than once a month would be a big improvement! 

No comments: