Thursday, March 20, 2008

Girl's Night Out


Last night we were at Emily's house for wine and appetizers. Emily had a credit at PF Changs, so she picked up some tasty food for us...seared Ahi, lettuce wraps, ribs, and pot stickers. Yum. I was able to bring a bottle of Mano a Mano wine that I recently purchased but not yet tried. It was pretty mellow, but quite nice. I'll be having that again soon. And Jeanne brought a bottle of Flowers, which is consistently delicious.

It's always fun to have girl time...we talk about such different things than when the guys are there. We can talk about shoes, clothes, hair as much as we want, but we also get down to the nitty gritty of relationships with men, coworkers, family, etc. Seems like we also talk about our dogs quite a bit. I guess they are like our children right now, so it is only natural.

So, thanks to Emily for always having an inviting home and providing us food and wine!

1 comment:

Jen Kent said...

Makes me sad I missed it!